All in one Spicy Peppers starters kit
- Instruction Manual
- Biodegradable Pots – Used for replanting in the ground.
- 4 Peat Soil Discs – Expandable and contains fertilizers for best
- 4 Plant Tags – To mark seed names and dates indicating milestones
(i.e., sowing date).
- 4 Seed Packets –
Never run out of Spicy Peppers to add that kick to your dish
- All of Natureit seed starter kits are packed with 100% NON-GMO, freshly harvest, high germination rate seeds, grown in the US and sourced from US most veteran growers and seed companies.
- All-in-One Indoor / Outdoor DIY Beginners Grow kit.
- No green thumbs needed. Just read the easy step-by-step guide and grow your Peppers.
- Perfect gift for Food & Gardening lovers
- Unique and Original gift for any occasion. Our kit suits beginner and expert gardeners alike, kids and adults, which make it an ideal gift for Christmas, anniversary, birthdays and Housewarmings. It is the best plant therapy, a great hobby and wonderful experience for the whole family.
Meet your Spicy Hot Chili Peppers
We chose the most commonly used Peppers with a verity of spiciness levels and colors so you can always enjoy a flavorful addition to your cooking. The SHU - Scoville Heat Units is a scale that ranges between 0 to 500,000 and used to measure the levels of spiciness in Peppers.
Habanero Pepper- Extremely Hot - 100,000 - 350,000 SHU
The Habanero chili comes from the Amazon, from which it was spread, reaching Mexico. The Habanero is named after the Cuban city of La Habana, known in English as Havana.
Tabasco Pepper - Hot - 30,000 - 50,000 SHU
The Tabasco pepper is a variety of the chili pepper species Capsicum frutescens originating in Mexico. It is best known through its use in Tabasco sauce, followed by peppered vinegar.
Cayenne Pepper - Hot- 30,000 - 50,000 SHU
The Cayenne pepper is a type of Capsicum annuum. It is usually a moderately hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes. Cayenne peppers are a group of tapering, 10 to 25 cm long, generally skinny, mostly red-colored peppers, often with a curved tip and somewhat rippled skin, which hang from the bush as opposed to growing upright.
Jalapeño Pepper - Mild - 2,500 - 8,000 SHU
The Jalapeño is a medium-sized chili pepper pod type cultivar of the species Capsicum annuum. A mature Jalapeño chili is 5–10 cm long and hangs down with a round, firm, smooth flesh of 25–38 mm wide
Dry your Peppers Like the Pro's do
Use your Dried Peppers for making your very own Original Homemade Spice Mixes
Great Addition for your Favorite Dish
Easy.. nice diy for beginners
They did a great job putting this kit together and the seed selection is great. Seeds have all sprouted within a reasonable time and growing nice. Some starting to show blooming signs.
Didn't think it would be that easy
Really easy 5 stars for this kit. Cam quick, with everything you need and as described. Had very easy to follow manual and everything sprouted after 2 weeks as the manual said. Waiting for them to bloom and grow peppers!!
Cute set, all you need husband enjoyed
My husband loves spicy food and I loved the thought of cooking with home grown peppers. Luckily it was very easy to grow and after a few weeks (12-14) i already had all types ready to pick and cook with. Very spicy! They grow indoor so it's really easy even if you don't have a garden.
Undoubtedly the best garden diy kit
Very pleased with this product. Ordered about 2 months ago, arrived quickly, as described and with everything I needed to start my peppers. I planted them same day because I knew peppers like the heat and I wanted to make the best of what's left of the season, but they can grow anytime of year. These little fellas sprouted in no time and I'm already having loads of small peppers growing from each type. Highly recommend this kit
Had to get this for my husband - he loved it!
My husband is into cooking and loves spicy food AND loves to grow his own herbs and vegetables and make the spices that he cooks with. This made a PERFECT present for him. LOVED IT.