All in one Bonsai starters kit
- Instruction Manual
- Biodegradable Pots – Used for replanting in the ground.
- 4 Peat Soil Discs – Expandable and contains fertilizers for best
- 4 Plant Tags – To mark seed names and dates indicating milestones
(i.e., sowing date).
- 4 Seed Packets –
- Colorado Blue Spruce – Picea Pungens Glauca
- Siberian Elm – Ulmus Pumila
- Black Spruce – Picea Mariana
- Loblolly Pine – Pinus Taeda
When growing meets creativity
- All of Natureit seed starter kits are packed with open pollinated, 100% NON-GMO, freshly harvest, high germination rate seeds, grown in the US and sourced from US most veteran growers and seed companies.
- All-in-One Indoor / Outdoor DIY Beginner Grow kit for Men & Women.
- No green thumbs needed. Just read the easy step-by-step guide and grow your trees.
- Best Gift Idea for Mom and Dad who have everything.
- This indoor Bonsai kit is a unique gift idea for any occasion or holiday season. Our kit suits beginner and expert gardeners alike, kids and adults, which make it an ideal gift for Christmas, anniversary, birthdays and Housewarmings. It is the best plant therapy, a great hobby and wonderful experience for the whole family.
Meet Your Bonsai trees
The trees we chose for our Bonsai kit experience are easy to grow, of 4 different types and with 4 different colors.
Siberian Elm – Ulmus Pumila.
Native to Central Asia and eastern Siberia, the Siberian Elm is widespread across North America. It has wide branches with small, round, gentle green leaves that turns into magnificent colors during autumn.
Colorado Blue Spruce – Picea Pungens Glauca.
A member of the pine tree family that is native to the Rocky Mountain regions of North America. It is long-lived and may reach ages of 600-800 years. It was named for its silver-blue color. This unique color is attributed to the white powder that forms on new young needles. It is also a popular choice for Christmas trees!
Black Spruce – Picea Mariana
A member of the Pine Family, this tree is widespread across North America and Canada. Pines are a classic bonsai species and their rugged, rough bark and trunk make them appear old.
Loblolly Pine – Pinus Taeda
The largest of only several pines native to the Southeastern United States, often grown in mud, the Loblolly Pine is a large evergreen tree that grows at a fairly fast rate, with height increases of more than 24" per year.
AKA Arkansas pine or North Carolina pine.
Explore the world of Planting & Growing
Discover the Joy in the world of Gardening and experience with your whole Family!
Great Hobby for Kids and Adults!
Decorate your Office
Quick to answer, great product
Had an issue with my order and their support was fast and communicative. The kit was just as described
I haven’t heard. It was a gift!
Very nice gift item
Arrived in a timely manner. I'll gift it to my husband for xmas
Perfect starter kit
Great for beginners, viable seeds. Got all seed sprouting after about 2 weeks which is good for tree seeds. Would recommend as a bonsai starter kit
Just planted the seeds waiting for growth. The shipping was extremely fast so far happy with purchase