All in one Bonsai starters kit
- Instruction Manual
- Biodegradable Pots – Used for replanting on the ground.
- 4 Peat Soil Discs – Expandable and contains fertilizers for best
- 4 Plant Tags – To mark seed names and dates indicating milestones
(i.e., sowing date).
- 4 Seed Packets –
- Colorado Blue Spruce – Picea Pungens Glauca
- Siberian Elm – Ulmus Pumila
- Black Spruce – Picea Mariana
- Rocky Mountains Juniper – Scopulorum
When growing meets creativity
- All of Natureit seed starter kits are packed with open pollinated, 100% NON-GMO, freshly harvest, high germination rate seeds, grown in the US and sourced from US most veteran growers and seed companies.
- All-in-One Indoor / Outdoor DIY Beginner Grow kit for Men & Women.
- No green thumbs needed. Just read the easy step-by-step guide and grow your trees.
- Best Gift Idea for Mom and Dad who have everything.
- This indoor Bonsai kit is a unique gift idea for any occasion or holiday season. Our kit suits beginner and expert gardeners alike, kids and adults, which make it an ideal gift for Christmas, anniversary, birthdays and Housewarmings. It is the best plant therapy, a great hobby and wonderful experience for the whole family.
Meet Your Bonsai trees
The trees we chose for our Bonsai kit experience are easy to grow, of 4 different types and with 4 different colors.
Siberian Elm – Ulmus Pumila.
Native to Central Asia and eastern Siberia, the Siberian Elm is widespread across North America. It has wide branches with small, round, gentle green leaves that turns into magnificent colors during autumn.
Colorado Blue Spruce – Picea Pungens Glauca.
A member of the pine tree family that is native to the Rocky Mountain regions of North America. It is long-lived and may reach ages of 600-800 years. It was named for its silver-blue color. This unique color is attributed to the white powder that forms on new young needles. It is also a popular choice for Christmas trees!
Black Spruce – Picea Mariana
A member of the Pine Family, this tree is widespread across North America and Canada. Pines are a classic bonsai species and their rugged, rough bark and trunk make them appear old.
Rocky Mountains Juniper – Scopulorum
Known as one of the best species to grow as Bonsai, the Juniper is an evergreen tree with needle like leaves. Its curly trunk makes it the perfect Bonsai tree to handcraft and decorate
Explore the world of Planting & Growing
Discover the Joy in the world of Gardening and experience with your whole Family!
Great Hobby for Kids and Adults!
Decorate your Office